London Mayor Congratulates 60 Young Apprentices
9th January 2014
Frosts are currently working on the QEOP Transformation works and were delighted when Ansam Saleh was one of the 60 apprentices honoured for their hard at an awards ceremony at City Hall on Wednesday 18 December 2013. London’s largest group of apprentices on a single site were applauded for their accomplishments at the London Legacy Development Corporation’s inaugural Apprentice Awards.
As an apprentice for Frosts she has been working as an administrator within Document Control alongside Adrian Cortes and was thrilled to receive a Make it Happen award.
The other award winners were as follows:
• Principal Contractor Apprenticeship Award – H&J Martin, BAM Nuttall Ltd and Balfour Beatty PLC
• Special Recognition Award for Contribution to Apprenticeships – Natasha Pellegrinetti and Kenny Healey, BAM Nuttall Ltd
• Award for Excellence in Mentoring – Al Ceesay, ISG Ltd, Eilis Nolan, BAM Nuttall Ltd and Martin Rees BAM Nuttall Ltd
• Equalities and Inclusion Award – ISG Ltd (special recognition BAM Nuttall Ltd)
• Apprenticeship Award for Excellence in Health and Safety – Damien Ganesh (special recognition Leanne Doig and Samir Abarak)
• Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Apprentice of the Year 2013 – Leanne Doig (special recognition Samir Abarak and Jamil Ahmed)
• Making It Happen Award – all apprentices
Click on link to see the Making it Happen film. Video link