Works comprised of:
- levels adjusted using void former
- supply and lay: all La linea paving, granite paving, resin bound gravel, all edgings
- erection of all walls
- raised tree planting bed with timber finish
- supply and install: all lighting, bridges, water feature, automatic irrigation system
- design and installation of sub strates for the grass and shrub beds
- erection of trellis
- supply and lay all turf to grass areas
- supply and planting of 20 semi-mature Liquidamber through the centre of the site, groups of Betula Pendula and planting edible fruit trees.
As with the trees, all shrubs have been contract grown to ensure their quality. The planting was carefully laid out to achieve the desired effect, with a kitchen garden, fruit trees and fruit bushes for the residents own consumption.
In addition there is a large expanse of lawn and ornamental planting with an attractive water feature which the residents can enjoy.
Such projects are always a challenge due to their nature, therefore a flexible approach is essential along with a great attitude, and having highly skilled operatives and management team to overcome all obstacles with a proactive approach.
As with all these major projects Frosts Landscape Construction Ltd have gained an unrivalled reputation of installing impressive projects to the highest standard. We are very proud to have been involved in this scheme, even more so when it won a BALI award in 2009.
- Abbeygate Development
- 2008 - 2009
- Main Contractor
- BAM Construction
- Landscape Architect
- Quartet Design